an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Monday, April 10, 2017

Grandmothers & OCD (3-20-2017)

My mother is truly an amazing woman. She has had mobility problems for more that 20 years, many of those years on a walker and in pain, yet she never gives up. She is not always easy to be around, however. I've learned to deal with her OCD and always try to do things as she wants, even if it is not the easiest or the best way to do something. It's really hard on Ian however. All of the adventure that comes with visiting your grandmother are missing. Mom doesn't want Ian to shot the gun, or go out at night to watch the stars. I doubt I'll ever get to see my grandkids but if I do, I hope I'll be a fun grandpa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home