an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Thursday, March 16, 2017

Follow Me Boys!

 
This was the movie on AETN tonight. It seems somehow appropriate after my Wood Badge weekend. The commentator said it was full of sentimentality as though that was some sort of bad thing. it was just what I needed tonight. The world needs more Scouting, but I couldn't even keep Troop 96 running. Every effort I made just resulted in more problems.

This became another "screaming" night for Keri. I'm afraid all she does now is scream and doze. Where is the "quality of life" in this last part of her life? Keri is finally quite and I am crying like a baby at the last part of Follow Me Boys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home