an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Sunday, January 01, 2017

PASTA!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEARS!

Keri was watching the Travel Channel while I was folding cloths in the bedroom. Everything seemed to be going well. We had a good morning. We made it to Church at 10:00 and then we joined everyone at the Mongolian Grill for lunch. Keri ate slowly, but everything went well. She was not as vocal as yesterday morning and I only sushed her once during Church. Unfortunately, she turned to me and said "Don't sush me!" For the most part, our morning went well. Keri seemed to be enjoying the Travel Channel as they talked about strange foods. I checked on her frequently. After awhile, Keri started shouting "pasta" from the living room. I wasn't sure whether she wanted some pasta right this minute or something else about pasta was bothering her. I changed the channel back to the Harry Potter marathon. I made her some coffee and got her a biscotti and she seemed to clam down. I'm going to need to get something from Dr. Duke this next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home