an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Saturday, December 31, 2016

Goodbye 2016!

Some are saying that this has been a horrible year, and I'm tempted to agree with them. However, there have been many wonderful times. Keri and I have had some good times and some laughs. I know that those will be fewer in 2017. We have crammed as much into 2016 as we could possibly cram. Yesterday we went to see the trumpeter swans. Keri had such a good time. We went to the new place where she could walk right up on them and we went to the original place. It was a good way to end this year.

This morning, I took Keri to breakfast at Waffle House. It may be one our last trips out to eat. She was talking all the time and relatively loud. I finally got her through breakfast and we came back home. She talked most of the day. We were supposed to go to a New Year's party at Gene and Beckie's but I wasn't sure we could. Keri calmed down by late afternoon, so we went. I think she had a great visit, but we left around 9:00. Certainly not the New Year's we have celebrated in past years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home