an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Tuesday, April 04, 2017

Beautiful Saturday!

On Saturday afternoon, Keri and I went to the Walmart in Beebe to get some bedpads, which the Walmart here in Searcy was unable to tell me when they would get any in. After that, I decided to stop by a bar-b-que place and have lunch in the park. Keri is getting so bad that even this was not an easy task. We did have a great lunch on a beautiful day. I treasure any good moment that we are able to have. They are getting fewer and fewer. I truly am overwhelmed. Keri is eating less and less, and it is a major battle to get her medicine down her. She slept little last night, and after the confrontation with the meds, continued to scream through toothbrushing, exiting the house, and getting into the car. Ms. McGahee came over and Keri stopped screaming and smiled at her. I've been crying most of the morning, realizing that our lives are about to change drastically.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home