an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Tuesday, April 04, 2017

104 Swaid Building

 We have recently completed our accreditation site visit, which required me to clean up my office. I really cleaned and did not just stuff things away. I guess I'm getting ready for my eventual retirement when that times comes. I'm going to try to keep it in some sort of order, but I've said that before and it never worked. I decided that I had better take some photos of it while it is still clean. I really do have one of the largest offices on campus. I'm sure it has to do with other factors because they certainly wouldn't have given me this office just because. Who knows what I will do with all of this stuff when I retire. I have already been giving away some of my books. I will probably part with all of them when I leave, except for the ones I have chapters in. I love all my wall stuff but have absolutely no place for all of that at the house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home