an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Thursday, April 13, 2017

Greystone it is!

Met with the Greystone people yesterday. This has all worked out so quickly that it has taken on a trajectory of its own. I called Tuesday and they had two places. Gloria, the admissions advisor happens to live in Bald Knob and wanted to stop by and get some information. She did that yesterday and Keri was quiet and just listened. At one point, there were some tears on Keri's cheeks. Greystone offered her a spot and asked if she was ready to move in on Friday. I delayed until Monday because I wanted us to have more time together and this is moving too fast. I told the Careway people that we would be moving on Monday and  Kami asked to say a prayer for us and I was happy about that. MANY TEARS! Greystone said that we could bring some furniture to make it feel like home, and suggested a recliner. We've never had one but the Barnabas class sent us a card on Monday with a gift certificate for $500. We will shop for Keri a recliner. I called Alesa and she is going to look at the room and facility this afternoon. My Mom was supportive and offered to help with finances. Kami said that Greystone comes highly recommended. She shook her head when I mentioned The Crossing at Riverside. I am writing this as a private journal but if anyone stumbles on it, please keep us in your prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home