an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Confirmation!

When it came time to get Keri to bed, I had the confirmation I needed to know I was making the right decision. She was having a hard time using her left leg and was very unstable getting to the bathroom. When we got there, I was almost having to carry her. at one point we both fell. I was able to get her up but I had to carry her to the toilet. By this time, she was screaming. I was able to get her changed and I was able to get her back to the bed. She is calm now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home