an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Friday, July 14, 2017

Guilt! (4/30/2017)

I may have used this title before but it seems appropriate today. When we got to Greystone yesterday, Keri was about to get her shower. She said hello but didn't smile. Ian and I spent the day with Keri and I got more and more depressed. She spent a great amount of time staring at me. I wondered at the time what she was thinking and I wondered if she blames me for leaving her there. It really was/is necessary for her to go there but I don't seem to be able to stop crying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home