an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Friday, July 14, 2017

I Guess I've Known All Along... (5/17/2017)

Things seem to be going downhill fast. The old saying "going to @#^ in a hand basket" comes to mind. Keri has been crying and screaming since Saturday night. It has gotten so bad that I stayed here last night to see if I could help. The crying began at 2:15 am and I was able to head off the screaming until around 3:15. They gave her an ativan but that didn't help. They finally got her up at 4:00. They said my presence helped because it would have been louder had I not been here. The crying and screaming has continued all day and they are now doing an enama to see if hat helps. I went home around 11:30 and took a nap. 

When I got home, I saw that our air conditioner was no longer working. Mom's went out this last Sunday. I was able to get someone to come look at it, but when I took him back, I saw 6 or 7 "items" that shouldn't have been there. It made me sick at my stomach thinking about what could have happened to Ian, and to Keri and me and to our house and savings. I'm not sure why, but I have failed to raise him well. I love him so much but I worry what will become of him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home