an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Friday, July 14, 2017

So Alone (5/18/2017)

I'm sitting here with Keri at Greystone waiting for her breakfast. I guess I feel more alone than at anytime in my life. When I moved to Canada, life was so full of potential and I just had to open it up. Everyone around me was a potential friend, waiting only for me to begin the process. Now, I am surrounded by such major life issues and I see little hope for solutions. God has indeed blessed me and we will get through but I no longer have my best friend and confidant as Keri has progressed. My son is making horrible mistakes in his choices and could care less about any advice. His last choice, which put everything I've saved and which I need to take care of Keri, in danger. This indicates that he is no longer there for me. Mom is struggling to hold on to her independence and I find that I can't help her as much as I need to. I guess I'm much better off than many (MANY) but this still very depressing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home