an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Monday, June 22, 2009

Busy Summer

I'm afraid I may have gone overboard when planning Ian's summer. He has just finished a week at Boy Scout Camp, VBS began last night, Space Camp (day camp) at the Clinton Presidential Center runs all this week, and he is off for two weeks to Camp Tahkodah this coming Sunday. On the side, he and his Mom are raising a robin they found in the yard. I'll post photos of the Space Camp and robin later. It is much harder to mount photos from my home PC than from my MAC.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tammie's Thoughts said...

What a busy summer! You're going to wear that boy out! He'll need some down time before school starts again!

6:50 PM, June 22, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home