an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Monday, September 28, 2009

You Can't Take It With You

The play is now history, but it was really fun. I must admit that I enjoyed this cast and my time with all of them more than I have any play in recent years. All were great to work. Sally did a great job directing all fourteen of the cast. Her task was difficult due to limited resources, but she did well. Nancy is GREAT in any role she takes on.

Ian is really enjoying his part in Scrooge. Both grandmothers are coming to see him. It should be a great homecoming.

Is there a "GREAT" theme going here?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home