an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Saturday, June 02, 2012

Movie Night

Last night we had our first movie night.  On movie nights, we set up the cd projector and screen, hook them to my computer and show a movie to the students and anyone else that stops by to see it.  We set it up on the veranda.  Last nights movie was Faith Like Potatoes about life in southern Africa.  It really is a good movie if anyone gets a chance to watch it.  We made popcorn and watched the fruit bat circle around for a minute and then got down to the movie.  It was a very nice evening.

We worked all day today to make up for missing this coming Monday afternoon and Tuesday morning.  It's full-moon, lunar rainbow time and we plan to hit Victoria Falls Monday night to see it.  I'll keep you posted.  Tomorrow is Sunday, and we are all looking forward to a restful afternoon. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home