an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Monday, November 19, 2007

Tea and Rain - Back Home in London!

Jacqueline put together this great "tea" for everyone this afternoon. There were mince pies, Victory sponges, scones, crumpets, a wide selection of teas and many other items. It was a lot of work for her but it was a good introduction of the "afternoon tea" for most of our students that will not invest in one at a hotel or tea shop. I'm so glad Jacqueline put it together.

Afterwards, Ian went to watch a movie with Christina and Keri headed off with Sara and Reagan to see Mary Poppins left me with time alone. I had been dreaming of time alone, but I needed to plan for it, not be surprised with "aloneness". I decided to head to St. Paul's to get some night pictures. When I came up from the station I discovered that it was raining. I walked around it several times looking for the best shot but finally quit fighting the rain. I walked across the Millennium Bridge to The Globe, but again the rain kept me from getting a good picture. The tea party and the rain were good welcome backs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home