an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Isn't He Something?

I was looking at my photos and came across this one I took of Ian on Sunday. Keri and I went up to Camp Tahkodah to see him halfway through his two week stay. He is having a wonderful time. I didn't think about it at the time, but he looks so much older in this picture. I thought many of you, especially those who have not seen him in awhile, would appreciate this photo.

Also, many of you have emailed me and called me about what I am going to do about my eyes. You should know by now that I am the King of procrastinators. With that in mind, let me say that I am very skillfully "delaying" that decision. Thanks for checking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home