an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Prayers Needed!

Prayers are needed for one of our little guys. Choolwe is not eating. He is 1 year old but looks much younger. Although he appears alert and interested in his environment, he continues to eat little. If he was in the States, he would probably be tube-fed until he could build the strength and swallowing skills. Here is is on his own. Caroline has tried everything she knows and the feeling is that it is now up to God. I guess we should say that "we have done everything we know to do and God must handle the rest." Hamilton, the little guy I asked for prayers earlier seems to be doing much better.

We spent today making up for our Wednesday afternoon and Thursday morning trip to Livingstone. It was an exhausting day and we are resting until Leonard's wonderful supper. Last night he made his "famous" Apple Cake. I am fascinated by Leonard's cakes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home