an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Rainy Day

I woke up early this morning, dressed and went to the porch to read with my coffee. It was very cloudy and rained for awhile. Church in the Johnson Auditorium, leftovers on the Hamby Porch, a brief rest and then back to the Haven. We were making up for the language group we missed Thursday afternoon. I watched Choolwe take 1/4 bottle as it poured rain outside. The rain seemed appropriate somehow. Maybe Choolwe is going to make it.

After church tonight, three people wanted to be baptized and everyone headed out of the building while I talked to several people about Ian going to school tomorrow. As we approached the Hamby House, I realized that everyone was in the backyard. We're talking about several hundred people. It was a little surprising.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home