an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Ready or Not, Here We Come!

Our bags are packed and we are about to head over to campus to meet the van for the trip to the airport in Memphis. I have decided that I am getting to old to get ready for travel. Did you notice that I said "get ready"? I love it when I am finally on the road, but getting to the point where I can pull out of the driveway takes its toll.

There are already five or six blogs about our trip and I will post the links in the next several days. Please do not judge mine too harshly when you see the others. It is all I can do to make mine look like this, my fellow travelers obviously have much greater "blog skills than I do. Maybe they will give me some pointers as we travel. Hopefully, they will also link back to my blog. I am also prepared to post photos here and on facebook but that will be several days from now.

So I guess its Washington D.C. tonight and then off to Europe/Africa tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home