an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Monday, June 14, 2010

Internet Connection Again

I am trying to catch up on all my posts because they have connected me to the internet again. Ba Robbie wasn't sure why I have been having troubles, but he got me on again. I wanted to post everything while I had the chance.

Our last week here in Namwianga was relatively uneventful. Morning at the Haven, lunch on the veranda, then a quick trip to Kalomo. We picked up David and the new group from Lipscombe and headed to town. Ian headed off with David and we bought everything necessary. Ian said that there is much more of Kalomo beyond the street where we always stop. He said that there were many shops and stalls with many more items including fabrics, World Cup items, etc.

Tonight Ian met with Mr. Perri to discuss the donation of balls from Harding Academy. Unfortunately, the crate will not arrive until next week so Ian made arrangements for Mr. Perri to distribute them when they arrive. For those 6th Graders who participated, Mr. Perri will make sure that the balls go to whoever needs them most.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home