an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Thursday, June 03, 2010

Language Groups

Life is easier now that we are not trying to get Ian to school every morning. He really enjoyed it, but it was hard to work into our schedule. Today, I woke up early and sat on the porch as the sun rose. It was an enjoyable place to read and drink my coffee. It reminded me that I am usually doing that exact think in Destin, FL on this date.

I spent the morning at the Haven watching the wonderful things our students are doing. The toddlers were all involved in a language group. Many were getting into all the gestures and words and some were learning the routine. It was impressive to watch. I am so proud of all of our HIZ-PATH crowd. The group in Haven 1 was also great.

My class met this afternoon. Half straggled in late and then wanted me to review everything we had covered but I told them to get it from someone else who had not been late. It really was a better class because the power stayed on the entire time. Several asked good questions. They still want to copy down every word on the PowerPoint. When I was reviewing the anatomy slides. I finally told them to put their pencils down and pay attention to the pictures. It went better after that.

Ian had an adventure today that I want him to post about so I will pass this on to him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home