an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Monday, June 04, 2012

Livingstone

After working this morning, we all headed to Livingstone to see the lunar rainbow at Victoria Falls.  Victoria Falls is one of the seven natural wonders of the world and several times a year, during a full moon, you are able to see a lunar rainbow.  It really is amazing.  Ian and some friends hiked around and saw it from different angles.  I'll try to post a photo from Ian's camera when I get them loaded onto my computer.

Ian and I brought Carla, one of our supervisors from Georgia, to see the falls in the daylight and to have "high tea" at the Royal Livingstone.  We will all come back for those experiences at the end of June, but Carla is flying back home tomorrow.  We enjoyed showing her around.  There was a herd of Zebras near the entrance to the Royal Livingstone so she took several photos before "high tea".  We took her to see the Zambezi Sun Hotel and discovered that it had a gift shop that was more reasonable than the Royal Livingstone.  It is probably worth a return visit.

Wish Keri was here with us!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous viswa said...

Interesting article,i really impressed your article,well narrated story....

10:43 PM, December 27, 2015  

Post a Comment

<< Home