an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Another Try!

I have been having a great deal of trouble posting anything from my iPhone or my iPad. I mentioned this awhile back, but it hasn't gotten any better. It seems that Blogger, the host, has not updated their program to work with the newest operating systems used on iPads and iPhones. It does seem to be working on my Mac however.

The world has drastically changed since I wrote my last blog. We have elected Donald Trump as the 45th President of the United States. I'm not a doom and gloom predictor, but I am frightened. We are just a day away from me being unemployed. Just figurative, of course, but Keri continues to progress and she is not eligible for Medicare until November 2017. All of President-Elect Trump's rhetoric describes a nation filled with egocentric individuals who could care less about anyone else. I hope and pray that it was all rhetoric and that he will reconsider many of his statements as he moves forward. My big regret, however, deals with Clinton. She was the most prepared of any person in our history. I certainly did not agree with all of her policies, but I know her. I know her heart and she would have made the best President we would have ever had. My feeling of loss is tremendous. Hate mongers spread such vile posts about her. They were later proven to be false and started by individuals for political reasons. I strongly feel that people who repost that type of garbage without researching it for authenticity will face the same judgement that people who lye, gossip, and slander will face. I think it will come as quite a shock to them when they have to account for that. There is a gailic saying; "Whoever burns his backside, must himself sit on it."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home