an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Friday, July 14, 2017

Worse Instead of Better (5/31/2017)

Keri had several moments of calm yesterday. There was even one time when she seemed to be following what I was saying. I managed to take a good photo.
Things seem to have gone downhill. I arrived at Greystone around 11:00 and Keri was quiet. When she saw me, she got excited but that rapidly changed to this cycle crying. With the help of banana pudding (brought by the daughter of a 95 year old that has befriended us) and cookies, I got it stopped long enough for lunch, but it started back immediately afterwards. They are increasing the adtian dose, delivered sublingually because she is resisting her meds. The hospice nurse called while we were sitting outside and she heard Keri crying. She immediately called in this new order. I'm so glad I've taken off this summer. It is shaping up to be a long one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home