an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Friday, October 13, 2017

ArkSHA at Hot Springs (10/13/2017

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
Maya Angelou

The above quote was used during one of the presentations At ArkSHA. It is indeed profound. I am at the ArkSHA Convention in Hot Spring again. It may well be my last while working for Harding. Keri and I always had such a good time when we went down for this. She usually had a massage and we always visited with such great people. For 11 or so years, I was on the ArkSHA Board and very involved with all aspects of the Convention. The younger ones have taken over and it was a good meeting, but I couldn’t help but remember being involved with all the hustle and bustle. There were a few of us old hangers-on. Martha Allan, Gretchen Hicks, Sharon Ross and Kathy McDaniels were all there. Kathy even presented with the Clinic Directors. Jan Traughber and Jennifer Fisher represented us well. Melanie (Lowry) Meeker is now on the Board and will be putting on the Convention next year. It’s in good hands and it’s time to let go. Being in Hot Springs with Keri was sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home