an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Monday, September 11, 2017

Eilean Donan Castle

Eilean Donan Castle will always be a special place for me. When Keri and I were planning to go to Europe for the first time in 1993, I asked her to make a list of things that she absolutely had to see or do. She worked on it for awhile, and finally came up with only two "absolute necessities", Eilean Donan Castle and the Sound of Music tour. Of course we did both. Whenever I see anything about either, I instantly think of Keri, and us there. This photo of Eilean Donan appeared on Instagram today and, of course, I'm transported back to 1993, in this exact location. Happy memories!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home