an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Friday, September 08, 2017

Ian Worries, Chapter 479..or whatever (9/6/2017)

My worries for and about Ian continue. Ian is ill. He's not eating, etc., but I can't get him to get any sleep. He could not get up and probably barely made it to work. He turned his phone off sometime during the day and hasn't come home. I found his house key in the bathroom and asked him to come get it and I haven't heard from him. Who knows if he will come home tonight. Another sleepless night for me.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home