an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Friday, September 08, 2017

"I Always Tell You What I'm Doing" (8/8/2017)

Ian and I are unable to communicate and it seems to be getting worse instead of better. I came home yesterday at 3:00 and Ian and Sarah were cleaning in the bathroom. It upset me because I've asked that she not spend time in this horrible house. I picked up what I needed and headed back to the office. Tonight, he said I was never here when he planned to be so this was two sided. Maybe we can get through this but it certainly won't be through conversation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home