an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Thursday, July 20, 2017

Swan Cookies

As a tiny token of our appreciation, I had some swan cookies made to give to the staff and people at Care-Way Center and the staff at Greystone Health and Rehabilitation Center. I think they turned out very nicely. Alesa and I took enough to the morning, evening, and night staff at Greystone. Ian and I will take enough for those weekend staff on Saturday. They were a big hit with the few we saw. These cookies scream out Keri to staff that had a pet name of "Swan Lady" for her. They really liked them at Care-Way as well. It was such a small token but they cost $3 dollars each. I could never express my appreciation enpough for their care of my dear Keri.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home