an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Saturday, July 15, 2017

He Was Here ... and then he wasn't. (7-1-2017)

Happy Canada Day! Great 150 Years!
Ian left last night with Luke. Luke drove here to get him on his way from Searcy to Alabama. Of course I let Ian go. He has his own mourning to do. Yesterday was such a good day. I spent way too much $, most of it on Ian. I would have bought anything he asked for. I only teared up once and it passed quickly. Unfortunately, today, I'm a "hot mess" as Amy always says. I guess I'll walk around a little more and then head back to Searcy. I'm not looking forward to going "home".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home