an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Friday, July 14, 2017

Release (6/17/2017)

My darling wife, love and my best friend died this morning at 7:17. She has suffered for such a long time and this was an answer to prayer. We had called Alesa and she made it back to be there. Ian, Sarah, Alesa, and I were all there when she took her last breath and she was released to her full memory, motion, speech. There will be many more tears, but the worst are over. I will miss her every day for the rest of my life.

I received a message from Tim Hacker shortly after Keri's death. It contained a painting he had done in honor of Keri. He was upset that he hadn't gotten it to me earlier, but it really came at the perfect time. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home