an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Friday, July 14, 2017

4:30 AM (6/3/2017)

Ian didn't come home again. When I get up to go to the bathroom and see that he's still out, I can't go back to sleep. I worry so much about him and his future. ...so I'm sitting up watching Midsomer Murders. 

I came to Greystone early and arrived here by 7:10. I wanted to see how Keri was doing in the morning. Nothing has changed. She remains in a "drug induced coma." This will be the 3rd day in this state. I'll call hospice after breakfast. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home