an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Friday, July 14, 2017

?????? (6/2/2017)

I arrived at Greystone today around 11:00 and Keri was in bed and asleep. They brought her lunch meds but didn't give them to her because she was asleep. They brought a lunch tray around 1:00 but she never stirred. They picked it up around 3:00, untouched. Around 4:00, she started moaning a little so I called to get her up. While they were getting her up, they brought her night meds. She took these, but then would never raise her head. I took her to supper but gave up as she slumped lower in her chair. I took her back to her room and they had to have a special lift to get her back in bed. I mentioned yesterday that we may be dealing with a new normal and I am glad there is no screaming but I'm not ready for this. I have been thinking that hospice was premature but now it seems not. I guess she hasn't eaten for two days. Is this the end we have to look forward to?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home