an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Friday, July 14, 2017

Calm (6/1/2017)

Keri is obviously drugged today. After the horrors of yesterday (screaming and crying from 11:00 Tuesday night until 7:15 Wednesday night). The hospice nurse called and heard Keri in the background so she ordered ativan that could be squirted under the tongue. They must have started that last night. It is certainly better than the screams and may be the new normal. Last night she would keep grabbing my arm and saying "I love you" and "I'm sorry". I just gave up on lunch. She loves brisket, turnip greens, brown beans, and corn bread. I could only get several bites in her and she never opened her eyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home