an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Friday, July 14, 2017

Waiting (6/10/2017)

I went home to sleep last night. After two nights at Greystone, I was able to go right to sleep around 10:00 PM. Unfortunately, I woke up around 4:00 AM and decided to get up. I was looking for Keri's jewelry to find her blue quartz necklace and earrings but can find them nowhere. I also can't find her black pants. I should have been looking earlier, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I arrived at Greystone around 6:30 AM and Ian and Debbie are sleeping in chairs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home