an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Friday, July 14, 2017

"Terminal Anxiety" (6/7/2017)

Mary, the hospice nurse, completed an exam earlier and explained the process of dying and Keri is certainly in that process. This extreme anxiety that Keri has been experiencing is referred to as "terminal anxiety". Our goal is now to keep her comfortable. 

I just received a text from Jill Valentine asking if she could do the "Walk for Alzheimer's" in honor of Keri. Little did she know that it would be a walk in memory. I feel so honored and I will get involved this year. 

We have had such a good life. God blessed us so tremendously when he allowed us to meet and marry! I'm so glad we traveled, danced, and loved when we were younger and had no money instead of waiting until we retired. I will just have to do it for both of us now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home