an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Friday, July 14, 2017

Staff Goodbyes (6/12/2017)

Keri continues to hold on. It's so precious having a few more minutes, but it is not good. This is not a quality life for anyone and she needs to let go. 

9:25 PM - Some of the staff that have worked with Keri are stopping by to "check on" this or that. They tell little stories and say how much they think of her. I have a sense that they are saying their goodbyes. I'm semi-holding it together. The visits are very touching. At the moment, it's just the two of us. Alesa, Dave, and Lauren have gone home for a nights rest. Ian and Sarah have run back to Searcy for him to get a shower.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home