an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Friday, July 14, 2017

Another Day (6/13/2017)

1:10 AM - Sarah and Ian returned and we moved a settee in. At the moment, they are asleep on the settee, Keri in her bed and me in the LazyBoy. Ian is holding his momma's hand. I took a photo because he will want it. 

2:05 AM - I'm glad I took the photo because they came in to re-position Keri. 

2:50 AM - Keri choked on her medication and doesn't seem to be able to swallow. Lots of activity with suctioning. When asked if I should call Alesa, April said that it didn't look like it would be tonight.

3:10 AM - Things have calmed down for the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home