an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Saturday, July 15, 2017

Status ? (6/19/2017)

I came to Mom's Saturday evening and Ian was to follow. I had hoped for some time with just he, I, and Mom. It was not to be. Ian left Searcy much later, and stopped in Conway for awhile before heading on. At about 10:30, he called from Lamar where he had fallen asleep and driven off the road. Fortunately, he hit no object or other vehicle and the car was drivable. He got it back on the road and came on. I am so worried about him. He is angry about his Mom and angry that I have "imposed" an exile on him. The bottom line, however, is that he is sleeping.

We met the caretakers of the Hess Cemetery yesterday and worked out our issues. We've restored 4 of the plots to our original 16. This leaves us with 12. Keri and I will take up 7 and 8. Then I took Mom to the ER with a badly swollen leg. It was not a blood clot fortunately. She received antibiotics for cellulitis and we made it back to her house by 8:00 last night

Faye brought some food around noon today and interacted with Ian. It got him activated again and he headed out to mow the lawn. At least he's moving again. He now wants to drive to camp and visit everyone. The problem is, he doesn't have his drivers license. He left his wallet in Sarah's car but doesn't worry about it. I managed to keep him here but he's not happy about it. I'm so worried about his impulsiveness. He is going to refill his ADHD prescription tomorrow and I'm sure that will help. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home