an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Saturday, July 15, 2017

Loose Ends (6/22/2017)

Went to the funeral home today to pick up the photos and plants and to pay the bill. The charge came to $9,200 for everything. They did a nice job. Sat there for awhile visiting about my mom and dad. They knew him and know her and had good stories to tell. Afterwards, I drove back by the cemetery. It is such a calm serene place and the bobwhites were calling. It seemed so appropriate for Keri's final resting place. 

It's time to go back to Searcy. Suddenly I am all emotional again. I'm not ready to go " home" yet. I'm not sure I'll ever be ready.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home