an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Saturday, July 15, 2017

Preparation (7-7-2017)

It's been a good, though emotional day. I spent the day getting the program ready for tomorrow. We have an insert for the Alzheimer's Walk, photos to display, etc. Tonight we had dinner at the Jameses. Tim and Tammie gave us his painting of Keri and Mike showed us the slide show for tomorrow. It is absolutely perfect. Steve made it to moms and Enola, Dani, Jake, and AJ flew in, in spite of heat problems in Phoenix. Tomorrow, we will meet at the Swaid building for lunch, have the service at 2:00 and then I will return home with Mom. That way I can visit with Steve and his family until they leave Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home