an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Monday, August 07, 2017

Bags and Boxes of Memories (7/28/2017)

I have spent the day going through stacks of cloths deciding whether I will keep them or distribute them. I have a bag that I'm giving to mom. These include most of the White Stag items I bought for Keri. Every time I went to Walmart, I went by the White Stag table to see if they had anything new. If they did, I would often buy it, even if Keri didn't need it. It made her, and me happy. I still go by and look. The day I buy something I promise I will seek professional help. The other bags went to Goodwill. It was hard. It was hard! There were some items that I just could not take, like her Hudson Bay Blanket coat. I will keep that, at least for now. I'm about to take it to the cleaners along with Keri's Philmont jacket. Needless to say, it's been another day of tears!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home