an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

This One's For You!!

Ian's wallet ended up in a neighbors drive so I took it out to him at his job in Steprock. He is still working for Metal Roofing Supply. It's my first time out where he works and that place is huge. On the way home I went to the Bulldog Drive-In in Bald Knob. Keri and I used to come here every Sunday night after church. I've only come here once since Keri died. Ian and I came out. This time I got a strawberry shortcake to eat, all by myself unfortunately. Keri and I always shared one. (I posted earlier how the bowl would start out in the middle of the table and work its was to Keri's side.) I ate the entire shortcake this time, and the bowl stayed in front of me. What I wouldn't give to be able to share one with her again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home