an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Monday, August 07, 2017

Insurance (7/31/2017)

It's the end of July and Keri has been gone for about 6 weeks. I have received her $10,000 State Farm Life Insurance and her $30.000 Harding Life Insurance. I have put them in the bank to help fund our house repairs which I now must do. I meet with the Social Security people tomorrow to get advice on what to do now. Ian has been away for 4 days and nights and popped in for a few minutes and then headed over to Sarah's. He said coming into this house made him cry because he "expected" Mom to be here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home