an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Friday, September 08, 2017

Killer Cat (8/10/2017)

Ian and Sarah worked for much of the afternoon cleaning up the library. They found all kinds of things that Keri had stashed. There was a beautiful shell chip and dip tray, stacking bowls, and some Mardi Gras serving plates. I will keep the plates, Sarah took the bowls and I guess I'll send the chip & dip to Goodwill. I hate to but I will probably never use it. 

I guess all the activity threatened Allowat in some way because he got more and more aggressive. He kept following us around hissing and he finally went after Ian and bit his hand hard. I then swung a shirt at him and he came after me and scratched my right arm badly. It got worse and he came after my leg as I was trying to get by and I kicked him into the air. I don't know what is happening but I am going to have to get him neutered and declawed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home