an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Saturday, September 09, 2017

Teal Light Night (9/8/2017)

Tonight was the Arkansas Ovarian Cancer Coalition night at the Clinton Library. Keri and I had such a good time last year and we have gone every year. I felt the need to go. Tammy Higdon and Renee Gentry were there with Alesa. Jessica James was there with a friend. Eddie Shields, a friend of Keri's from Pleasant Valley who lost his wife to ovarian cancer was there with many of his family. It was not as hard as I thought it was going to be. I'm so glad I went. The bridges in LR were lit up with teal lights and there were three luminaries there for Keri again this year. Last year Alesa, Lauren, and the coalition had luminaries in honor of Keri. This year, Alesa, I, and the coalition had them in memory of Keri. During one of the videos, there was a picture of Keri and I went to the Facebook page and there were several of her. She is remembered. I AM glad I went.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home