an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Friday, October 13, 2017

Jesse (9/29/2017)

“Some people say time heals all wounds but i disagree some wounds are so deep that all you can do is learn to live with them... it will get easier with time but the scars they leave will always be there..... i love you Jeremy M. James and i can only hope and pray that with time you will learn to live again.”

My friend, and the child of dear friends, Joey Hacker, posted this on Facebook yesterday. It is so perfectly said that I had to copy and place it here. Jeremy and Jennifer lost their son, Jesse on Friday. I don’t know all the details but apparently there was bullying and Jesse took his own life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home