an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Another Death

Today I went to the memorial service for Cecil Beck who was struck and killed by a car this past week. He was the former husband of a dear distant cousin. Although he had a troubled life, especially in recent years, it was stated that we had gathered to remember the good times and that we did. I so want Ian to remember the good times and I try my best to make sure there are many. At the memorial however, I decided to make sure there were more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home