an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Thursday, July 09, 2009

Mama Z's

This morning I headed down to Tontitown, an Italian settled area near here. I had heard about, but had never had the opportunity to go. My students all recommended that I eat lunch at one of the Italian places and I chose Mama Z's. They make all their own pasta so I tried the Italian Sampler plate (they recommended I go with the small). It was great with spaghetti, ravioli, and a large Italian meatball. There is little left to indicate the Italian background of the area, but the food is great. The rest of the day was spent grading papers and getting ready for class tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home