an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Monday, May 30, 2011

Lazy Sunday


I will try to post again, but the last two days this "Lazy Sunday" has disappeared into the void. Yesterday was indeed a lazy day. The only real excitement was the arrival of a container late the night before. The Namwianga community gathered after sunrise Sunday to unload it. It was efficient and organized with each item going into the appropriate bin or area for future distribution. I took lots of photos because this is the way Ian got his balls and his Clean Delivery Kits (CDKs) here and how he will get his CDKs for his Eagle Project here next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home